[Xapian-devel] Viewcvs/svn broken?

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Thu Feb 15 10:07:39 GMT 2007

On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 09:56:21AM +0000, James Aylett wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 09:51:38AM +0000, Olly Betts wrote:
>
> > > http://svn.xapian.org/trunk/xapian-core/backends/remote/remote-database.cc
> > >
> > > Trying to 'view as text' this breaks with:
> >
> > Works for me...
>
> Doesn't for me, and appears to be just that file (at least, others in
> that directory work).

I've just rechecked - the first "view as text" link (for HEAD) does
work, but the subsequent ones for particular revisions don't, except for
the very first revision (in fact it's not just the "view as text" link
none of the links to look at the file's contents seem to work).

This works though, which makes me suspect the problem is in viewvc:

svn cat -r7674 backends/remote/remote-database.cc