[Xapian-discuss] Threaded test (in C++) to reproduce our database problems

James Aylett james-xapian@tartarus.org
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:33:09 +0100

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 12:52:36PM +0100, Olly Betts wrote:

> > OK, I can reproduce this with vanilla 0.8.0, on x86 using 2.4.24.  It's
> > a 4 CPU box - perhaps that makes a difference, or maybe CVS HEAD fixes
> > it.  That's my next thing to try.
>
> Still happens with CVS HEAD.
>
> Was the box you tested on SMP?  What about Richard?  Eric's was and so
> was the box I used.

All the linux/ia32 tests I run will be on ixion, which is s 2.2
series. (Solaris tests will be on sparcv9, and usually SMP also.)

  james@tartarus.org                               uncertaintydivision.org