[Xapian-discuss] Xapian 1.0.7-3.1 (python libs) : can't find anything

Cedric Jeanneret cedric.jeanneret at camptocamp.com
Thu Apr 23 12:36:17 BST 2009

I'll just run quartcheck as suggested. But I'll try to upgrade our fileserver to lenny (now it's etch..), as backported packages don't contain xapian-omega [only xapian-tools...]

I'll give you quartzcheck output when it's done, but indeed, I think it's better to upgrade our systems ;)

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

C.

--
Cédric Jeanneret                 |  System Administrator
021 619 10 32                    |  Camptocamp SA