[Xapian-discuss] Offline documentation.

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Thu Sep 17 15:22:21 BST 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 01:41:59PM -0400, Luis Zarrabeitia wrote:

> Has anyone built an offline mirror of the wiki? (Could I do a wget
> -r without hurting the server too much?)

I'm not aware of an offline mirror. A recursive wget early morning GMT
(say 3am GMT) shouldn't cause any problems.

The cleanest way of doing this will be to start at
<http://trac.xapian.org/wiki/TitleIndex> and restrict the recursion
depth to 1 (since that page lists all the pages in the system).

Shouldn't take all that long to download. Something like the following
should do:

wget -r -l 1 -I wiki http://trac.xapian.org/wiki/TitleIndex

  James Aylett

  talktorex.co.uk - xapian.org - uncertaintydivision.org