[Xapian-discuss] New stable release series - Xapian 1.2.0 released

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Thu Apr 29 12:42:26 BST 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 07:22:48PM +1200, Olly Betts wrote:
> I've uploaded Xapian 1.2.0 (including Search::Xapian 1.2.0.0).  This is the
> first release in a new stable release series!

I've just found an issue:

The header files are installed into PREFIX/include/xapian rather than
PREFIX/include (xapian 1.1.5 put them PREFIX/include/xapian-1.1 and we failed
to undo this change correctly).  If you use XO_LIB_XAPIAN or xapian-config,
then all is well.  If you don't, then the headers won't be found.

This will be fixed in 1.2.1 - for now just move the headers up a level after
installation.