[Xapian-discuss] php bindings won't build with MAMP

Mark Grandi markgrandi at gmail.com
Fri May 18 14:07:58 BST 2012

I'll mess with this later, For now I just compiled it on my linux box and
it all went smoothly. However, in phpinfo, it says that the xapian compiled
version is 1.2.10, but the linked version is 1.2.8...I used both the latest
versions of the bindings/core from teh website (1.2.10), so why the
inconsistency in phpinfo?