[Xapian-devel] Debian stuff

Richard Boulton richard at lemurconsulting.com
Thu May 20 13:37:09 BST 2004

I've now got working (but not necessarily policy compliant) debian
packages for xapian-core, the xapian python bindings, and omega and
omindex.  I will be sorting out a public apt repository of these shortly.

Is it appropriate to add the debian control files (ie, those files in
the debian directories in CVS) to the distribution tarballs?  I think
yes - they don't take up much space, and it'll make it easier for me to
manage things.

The RPM .spec files are in the distribution tarballs already, I notice.

--
Richard