[Xapian-devel] Objects in PHP4

Sam Liddicott sam at liddicott.com
Wed Sep 15 09:46:34 BST 2004

Olly Betts wrote:

>Here is where the segfault happens, in the wrapper for Document::add_term:
>
>convert_to_string_ex(args[1-argbase]);
>
>argbase is 1, as is expected for a method on an object I think.

yes.
Prior to this in the generated module near to where argbase was
calculated there should have been a check to make sure that the right
number of arguments was passed in the first place.

I've not got  a lot of time as I'm travelling a lot but if you send me
the generated c++ file I will look and see if it is what was intended.
(It doesn't seem to be in the latest debian release)

Sam