[Xapian-devel] Solaris bindings

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Fri Jun 24 10:22:43 BST 2005

There are various other situations where we create symlinks instead of
copying, and as some of these are used in libtool I've given up trying
to build in the way I was doing. It's a little unfortunate, but as
it's probably a bug in the linux NFS server, which isn't the best in
the world anyway, let's just ignore everything there for the time
being.

However ``make check'' in xapian-bindings-0.9.1 fails, because
SmokeTest.java isn't in the archive (at least, that's my
analysis). Olly, should it be in EXTRA_DIST?

Other than that, I have core, python, PHP and Java bindings built and
passing tests on Solaris 9 with the 0.9.1 release, which can go into
PLATFORMS presumably.