[Xapian-devel] Available backends in xapian.h

Sam Liddicott sam at liddicott.com
Wed May 4 10:27:56 BST 2005

Olly Betts wrote:

>The problem is that changes to the generic parts of SWIG 1.3.23 broke
>the code generated by the PHP backend.  And since SWIG effectively
>doesn't have a PHP maintainer these days (Sam used to be, but he's
>been way too busy with work for ages) it doesn't look like this is
>likely to get fixed anytime soon.

I am guilty!
However I have just changed jobs and settled down.
I found time last night to report and fix a gthumb bug for my childrens
digital camera, I think this means I have some time.

Olly, if you could remind me what you think the problem is with swig and
php I /will/ take a look at it tonight. My calendar is empty, which
bodes well.

Sam