[Xapian-devel] submitting a xapian entry to the FreeBSD ports collection

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Nov 11 23:31:04 GMT 2005

On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 10:19:38PM +0100, Jean-Francois Dockes wrote:
> For your information, xapian-core just went into the FreeBSD ports tree:

I've added some information to the download page.  I've not used FreeBSD
ports, but I guess you install them using some utility rather than by
downloading from a URL.

I added a link to here, which seemed more informative than the PR link
above:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=xapian&stype=name

If there's something better, let me know.

Cheers,
    Olly