[Xapian-devel] Initial patch for ExternalPostList

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Sat Jun 3 17:56:33 BST 2006

On Sat, Jun 03, 2006 at 05:09:12PM +0100, Olly Betts wrote:

> * Restricting search results to those the user has permission to see.
> * Sometimes sites want to be able to quickly remove pages

A common combination of the two is the idea of new pages being created
first on a staging site, and only later put live. If you're running a
full revisioned system it gets more complex than this, but I imagine
this kind of thing will help considerably if anyone, eg, wanted to
make Xapian available as a search system for something like Drupal.