[Xapian-devel] Re: FLAG_BOOLEAN_ANY_CASE does not work

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Mar 8 02:43:56 GMT 2006

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 11:15:46PM +0900, Sungsoo Kim wrote:
> I've figured out why QP does not accept "and" as operator.
> It is resulted from xapian-qp-utf8-0.9.2.patch.

I should update the patch, but I was going to do it when I upgraded
gmane to 0.9.4 (which requires a little care because I'm using a patched
version of Omega, but added a better solution to the issue one of the
patches addresses in 0.9.4, so I need to update gmane's setup to use the
approach in 0.9.4).

Anyhow, I've applied a fix so that FLAG_BOOLEAN_ANY_CASE allows "And",
etc to be used as a boolean operator.