[Xapian-devel] Fedora FC6 rpm, howto disable -rpath?

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Sat Nov 4 16:48:52 GMT 2006

On Sat, Nov 04, 2006 at 11:33:21AM -0500, Neal Becker wrote:
> Thanks.  It seems to be fairly common to allow a --disable-rpath switch in
> configure for this purpose.  I suggest this approach.

But I need to know how to connect that switch through automake to libtool.
There doesn't appear to be an easy way to do that.

After you run configure on this box, what does this report:

./libtool --config | grep sys_lib_dlsearch_path_spec

Assuming that doesn't include /usr/lib64, what does /etc/ld.so.conf
contain?

And if /etc/ld.so.conf contains some "include" lines, what do the
included files contain?