[Xapian-devel] Re: [Xapian-discuss] Fixing issue with PHP5/Windows

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Apr 4 12:37:30 BST 2007

[Just noticed this was on xapian-discuss - following up to xapian-devel
so as not to bombard people too much!]

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 10:44:15AM +0100, Olly Betts wrote:
> OK, committed as SWIG SVN revision 9670.  I'll sort out the snapshots to
> use this, then if you can check those on Windows I'll do a 0.9.10.1
> release of xapian-bindings.
>
> It would be especially good to check that this change doesn't break PHP4
> with ZTS enabled which I can't check for myself without building PHP
> from source.

OK, here's the candidate release tarball:

http://oligarchy.co.uk/xapian/0.9.10.1/xapian-bindings-0.9.10.1.tar.gz

If you can confirm that fixes both the PHP problems under MSVC without
breaking anything, I'll formally release it.