[Xapian-devel] Re: [Xapian-discuss] Fixing issue with PHP5/Windows

Daniel Ménard Daniel.Menard at bdsp.tm.fr
Thu Apr 5 10:34:57 BST 2007

Olly Betts a écrit :
> Sigh, it's really not going well today:

I had and advantage: I took two big cups of coffee before!
>     string term = *i;
>     char *p = const_cast<char*>(term.data());
>     add_next_index_stringl(return_value, p, term.length(), 1);

Nice: it compiles and now the test passes.

note: in one of the previous version you sent, term was declared as
"std::string", not "string" (I have no idea of what it means, perhaps
it's a typo. The test works also if I put std::string in the code)

Best regards,

--

Daniel Ménard