[Xapian-devel] ruby bindings documentation

Daniel Brumbaugh Keeney devi.webmaster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 16:49:46 GMT 2007

I am interested in helping with the documentation for the Ruby
bindings of Xapian. Very little is documentation is currently
available in RDoc, Ruby's standard documentation system. I'm not
familiar with Xapian, I would like to do this in part so I can learn
the API. I'm also not familiar with C++, however, I believe with the
examples I can figure out how the C++ documentation applies to Ruby.
Basically:

Is anyone working on this?
Is there more Ruby-specific documentation beyond what is found (and
linked to) on <http://www.xapian.org/docs/bindings/ruby/>?
Who do I ask if I can't understand the C++ documentation?
Where can I find the source of the current RDoc?

Thank you,
Daniel Brumbaugh Keeney