[Xapian-devel] Build problems

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Tue Feb 13 10:36:53 GMT 2007

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 10:11:46AM +0000, Olly Betts wrote:
> Really remotetest should just be merged into apitest at this point.  It
> used to be separate mostly because apitest didn't test the remotetcp
> backend, but it now does.  I'll sort that out.

I've eliminated 3 of remotetest's 4 enabled testcases, and 1 of the
2 disabled ones, since apitest now provides as good or better coverage
of those features.  The remaining two don't fit so well in the current
apitest framework (the enabled one works with two backends at once, the
disabled one wants to kill the remote server!), and the enabled one
shouldn't suffer from this stale database issue, so I'll leave those for
now.