[Xapian-devel] Re: [Xapian-commits] 7759: trunk/xapian-core/ trunk/xapian-core/tests/harness/

Richard Boulton richard at lemurconsulting.com
Mon Feb 26 19:13:57 GMT 2007

olly wrote:
> SVN root:       svn://svn.xapian.org/xapian
> Changes by:     olly
> Revision:       7759
> Date:           2007-02-26 18:38:13 +0000 (Mon, 26 Feb 2007)
>
> Log message (3 lines):
> tests/harness/backendmanager.cc: Indent with tabs not spaces.

Hmm - this space thing is getting silly - I have my editor set to not
expand tabs, but spaces crept in because I copied an indented line to
start with, which was indented with spaces instead of tabs.  Doing a
quick grep shows that lots of the code still has spaces instead of tabs
- it might be worth doing a big global replace at some point, and then
adding a test which checks that there are no lines which start with 8
spaces in the source code.

For reference, the grep I used was:

rgrep '^        ' bin backends common examples include matcher net \
queryparser tests --exclude \*.svn\*

--
Richard