[Xapian-devel] clustering

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 17:09:51 BST 2008

Hello

I'm new to this list (and to xapian) and I would like to use this
wonderful library from PHP within an IR project.

I read some messages about clustering and I saw some code about it in
a branch, now the question is if, at your opinion, is there any hope
that I could use that function within one month or the like.

I have some (very limited knowledge) of C/C++ and I can
compile/cross-compile under Linux (debian/ubuntu) if needed.

Any hint about this (or other options) would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it