[Xapian-devel] clustering

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Sun Apr 13 07:48:09 BST 2008

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 05:11:03PM +0200, Alessandro Pasotti wrote:
> Please tell me if I'm wrong: is this the right command to fetch that branch?
>
> svn co svn://svn.xapian.org/xapian/branches/clustering xapian

Yes, that looks right.

> Do I need to do anything special (which is not in the readme) in order
> to compile or enable the clustering feature and PHP bindings for it?

To build an SVN checkout, you need to follow the instructions in
xapian-core/HACKING, which the top-level README directs you too
(though not as firmly as it really ought to):

http://svn.xapian.org/branches/clustering/xapian-core/HACKING?rev=10120&view=markup

I don't know if the clustering has been tested from PHP - Richard
has done most of the work on it, so he's the one who'll know.