[Xapian-devel] Fwd: Strange error with PHP bindings [some more details]

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 08:17:09 BST 2008

Finally I noticed something suspect:

[2008-08-19 09:11:25] [DEBUG] DAO_Articles::add_xindex() - document added id
: 255, title : Gli anelli con sigil...

this is a debug line from my application, add_xindex function simply adds
the document to xapian database,  the error always happens when I try to add
an article with id = 255, this can not be a casualty (I also tried to change
the order of documents, it always stop to 255).