[Xapian-devel] ruby bindings

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Sun Mar 30 15:29:17 BST 2008

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 05:46:00AM -0500, Daniel Brumbaugh Keeney wrote:
> Hello. I've improved the Xapian Ruby bindings by adding aliasing a few
> methods and making the code and examples more in line with Ruby
> conventions.

Excellent.  I don't speak ruby fluently, so most of the oddness is
probably my fault.

Can you supply a patch for the changed files?  It's rather fiddly to
reconstruct one from the list of filenames and SVN revisions (and I
don't know which branch to look at either).  Just "svn diff" in a
modified SVN checkout will do.