[Xapian-devel] Xapian core build failure under gcc 2.95

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Jan 21 08:33:11 GMT 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 06:31:51PM +1300, David Sainty wrote:
> It looks like things have changed since 1.0.10, I get build errors with
> this for undefined QUERYPARSER and LOGLINE when I drop it in. The diff
> looks "different" too :)

Ah yes.  I had done a quick diff, but only noticed a lot of changes due
to using a newer version of lemon, but the debug logging macros have
also changed.

I've backported the fix now.  If you're still up for it, try snapshot
11827 or later of xapian-core from here (it hasn't yet built as I
write but should have within the hour):

http://oligarchy.co.uk/xapian/branches/1.0/