[Xapian-devel] chert vs flint vs lucene

towel moist towel77 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 20:24:44 GMT 2009

Thanks for the pointers.

I tried to look for runtime query serving performance numbers to no avail.
What is the latency range for random queries at a given rate (say 500 QPS)
to a index built at a certain (say 5M docs) size, assuming not too many
concurrent connections?

I am expecting sub-second but just curious whether it's more 500ms or
100-200ms range.

Thanks!

Crystal