[Xapian-devel] Fink package for xapian-bindings (Python)

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Thu Sep 17 14:09:55 BST 2009

On May 11, 2009, at 11:21 PM, Steve Huff wrote:

> on this page (http://xapian.org/download) you have links to the Fink
> packages for xapian-core and omega; you may be interested to know
> that i've packaged the Xapian Python bindings.  i'm working on
> similar packages for the Ruby and PHP bindings, and i'd be happy to
> inform you once they've been pushed out to the mirrors.

thank you for updating the download page to mention the Python
bindings and omega; i have also packaged the Ruby bindings.  Fink's
core Xapian packages are currently at 1.0.16; my bindings are still at
1.0.12, but i have already submitted the updates to 1.0.16 and am
waiting for the Fink team to process the submission.

-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an
improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v