[Xapian-devel] Apply the google summer code (additional idea)

Zhang Fan zhangfan555 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 18:53:34 BST 2011

Dear Dan andOlly:

I saw your two's helpful comments on my proposal on the google-melange
site.
I add some idea about how to integrate term-proximity into the current
code-base of Xapian and updated the proposal.

Fan Zhang
--
My Homepage: http://sites.google.com/site/zhfan555/

PhD Student at Nankai U and Intern at MSRA