[Xapian-devel] GSOC 2011 : Weighting Schemes

Sumith Matharage sumith.matharage at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 08:27:06 BST 2011

Hi Olly,

I added a bit more about the theoritical concepts, and also explained the
TF-IDF model under the theoritical concepts.

Yes, my plan is to do them in parallel.

I just kept 1 day for mid-term evaluations and assigned those 4 days in to
the implementation of Query expansion.

Please let me know your suggestions.

Thanks,

Sumith