[Xapian-devel] GSoC Final Evaluations

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Aug 19 02:49:21 BST 2011

The cut-off date for work which can be included for consideration when
the mentors fill in the final evaluations for Google is this coming
Monday - 2011-08-22 at 19:00 UTC.

It is totally OK to continue to work on your project after this date,
and indeed we'd like to encourage you to do so!  But Google ask us to
only consider work done before this point for the purposes of the final
evaluation.

There's also a survey for students to fill out, which you should be
able to find at:

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/dashboard/google/gsoc2011

Google will also want "code samples" uploading in the next week or two,
but I don't know exactly what the details are yet for this year, but in
past years, something like a diff between trunk and your tree has been
suitable.  This should be done for the state of your tree at or before
the cut-off date.  But for now, just wait for more details of this.