[Xapian-devel] Hi,

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Aug 24 08:43:10 BST 2011

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 06:48:33PM +0530, Aman (neshu) Agarwal wrote:
> My Name is Aman Agarwal, I want to contribute in xapian and I hope to get
> some easy task in starting to familiarize the code base.

Hi Aman,

We have a list of project ideas on the wiki - I've just gone through and
split them up into "bite size" and larger projects, so this is a good
place to look for something to do:

http://trac.xapian.org/wiki/ProjectIdeas

If you don't see anything you like there, give us an idea of your
interests and aptitudes, and we can try to suggest something.