[Xapian-devel] Hi,

Aman (neshu) Agarwal neshuagarwal1909 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 11:31:30 BST 2011

Hi,
If I am not wrong to add stemming I need to  edit files in
"xapian/xapian-core/languages" let say I want to add new stemming algorithm
for english, so in that case I need to make changes in english.cc

correct me if I am wrong ?

P.S. I compiled the developer version successfully

--
Aman Agarwal

"If you want to follow you should follow it 100%"