[Xapian-devel] How to enable stemming with default_op set to OP_NEAR

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Thu Dec 15 22:43:26 GMT 2011

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 06:03:45AM +0800, Shen Li wrote:
> administrator at xapian:~/source/xapian-core-1.2.7> make
> cd . && ./preautoreconf
> ./preautoreconf: Warning: `weight/dir_contents' not found

Oops, this file is missing from the tarballs, though it's just a warning.
I've fixed this in SVN trunk.  Thanks for helping find this.

>  cd . && /bin/sh /home/administrator/source/xapian-core-1.2.7/missing --run automake-1.11 --gnu Makefile
> /usr/bin/autoconf: line 492: exec: : not found

I'm not sure what's going wrong here, but you shouldn't need to get here
- it's just trying to rebuild things which depend on this missing file.

I think you should be able to stop this happening with:

touch weight/dir_contents docsource.mk Makefile.in docs/code_structure.html