No subject

Sun Feb 20 15:14:05 GMT 2011

encoding improvements".
I am a newbie to Xapian but would like to get involved and get a head start.
I am currently trying to understand the current encoding for the posting
lists and trying to understand the drawbacks of the current format.I was
not able to make out much of the brass_postlist.cc
Any suggestions/links to get a better understanding of the project would be
helpful.

Regards,
Chinmay

--f46d04016f83863cb404d76ca318

nce at Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore.</div><div>I am an expe=
rienced programmer and good with C,C++,Python,Java,OpenGL and would love to=
 participate in Gsoc-13.</div>

sting list encoding improvements&quot;.=A0</div><div>I am a newbie to Xapia=
n but would like to get involved and get a=A0head start.</div><div>I am cur=
rently trying to understand the current=A0encoding=A0for the posting lists =
and trying to understand the drawbacks of the current format.I was not able=
 to make out much of the brass_postlist.cc</div>

--f46d04016f83863cb404d76ca318--