No subject

Sun Feb 20 15:14:05 GMT 2011

encoding improvements". I am a newbie to Xapian but would like to get
involved and get a head start.I am currently trying to understand the
current encoding for the posting lists and trying to understand the
drawbacks of the current format.I was not able to make out much of the
brass_postlist.cc. Any suggestions/links to get a better understanding of
the project would be helpful.
Regards,
Chinmay

--f46d0434bfeac1e22a04d77d745e

at Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore.</div><div>From the ideas l=
isted, i am interested to work on the project &quot;posting list encoding i=
mprovements&quot;. I am a newbie to Xapian but would like to get involved a=
nd get a head start.I am currently trying to understand the current encodin=
g for the posting lists and trying to understand the drawbacks of the curre=
nt format.I was not able to make out much of the brass_postlist.cc. Any sug=
gestions/links to get a better understanding of the project would be helpfu=
l.</div>

--f46d0434bfeac1e22a04d77d745e--