[Xapian-devel] GSoC Admin

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Tue Jul 12 16:51:06 BST 2011

As you are probably already aware, it's midterm week.

For both students and mentors this means there is a survey which needs
filling out at:

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/dashboard/google/gsoc2011

The deadline is 19:00UTC on Friday (2011-07-15), but please don't leave
it until the very last minute.

As well as Google's survey, we'd like to have a progress meeting on IRC
with each student, so we can talk over how things are going, review your
timeline and milestones for the second half of the project, and find out
what we could do to help you better.  We'll talk to you on IRC to find a
good time, but meanwhile please have a think about anything you'd like
to discuss.

Lastly, I wanted to make sure you were each aware of the patch licensing
requirements, and agreed to them (which I should have done much earlier
on, sorry):

http://trac.xapian.org/browser/trunk/xapian-core/HACKING#L1203

That document explains the details, but please ask if you've any
questions.