[Xapian-devel] GSoC

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Sat Mar 26 13:55:12 GMT 2011

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 05:08:32PM +0530, Abhishek Mahato wrote:
> I didn't get the last part, will you comment on my proposal after I
> submit it to Google or did you mean that I should show you my proposal
> first before submitting it to Google ?

You submit your proposal on http://www.google-melange.com/ but it is
the mentors at the relevant org who then review it and can comment on
it, and decide which proposals they want.

If you have a proposal ready before applications open, feel free to
show it to us first.  Otherwise it's probably easiest to submit it
and we can keep all the comments in one place, which will make them
easier to review later.