[Xapian-devel] GSoC project - Support Another Language

Vladimir Zaytsev vladimir at zvm.me
Mon Mar 28 16:15:25 BST 2011

Hi,

My name is Vladimir Zaytsev and I'm third year CS bachelor student in Ugra
State University. Now I'm interested in participating in GSOC with
information retrieval project and implementing of Erlang language support
for Xapian seems to be good idea("Support Another Language").

I'm quite familiar with C++ and Erlang and its mechanisms of interfacing
with other languages.

Also I have my own project written in Erlang where I need search engine
support and I think Xapian would be a nice choice.

Thank you!

Best wishes,
Vladimir Zaytsev