[Xapian-devel] GSOC 2011 : Weighting Schemes

Sumith Matharage sumith.matharage at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 01:44:25 BST 2011

Hi Olly,

I'm writing my proposal at the moment. Can I mention your name as my mentor
for this project.

The question in the template is

"If someone on the mailing lists or IRC has explicitly offered to mentor
your project, please tell us who".

is it fine with you to put you as my mentor or shall I keep it empty for the
moment.

Thanks,
Sumith