[Xapian-devel] GSoC: PHP bindings

riadh chtara riadh.chtara at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:11:52 BST 2012

Hello
I'm sorry because what I said has no sence: i didn't  know how swig works
before.
I have been reading how swig works
http://www.swig.org/Doc2.0/Extending.html#Extending_nn5 and I started
understanding.

I didn't have the time to read the hole documentation of swig, however I
think that the best moment to include use implement the zend api is in
the prepossessing: when preprocessor   reads the collection of
configuration files , we will then translate these config file to zend api
code .
In the code generation phase, we will not generate wrapper code since we
don't need anymore.
What do you  think please?

Yours sincerely
Riadh