[Xapian-devel] Patch: New features for Learning to Rank

Rishabh Mehrotra erishabh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 04:18:41 BST 2012

Hello,
Please find attached the patch which contains new features for the LETOR
framework which increases the total features from 19 to 37. In my proposal
I had mentioned of having a final count of 44 IR specific features apart
from those learnt by unsupervised feature learning part via Deep Learning.
So I am left with 7 out of those 44,of which 6 I will be implementing
within the next 2 days(before 22nd).
This patch also contains a 1 line change to
xapian-core/examples/questletor.cc correcting the usage of the questletor
file. I will send in another patch as soon as I am done with those 6
features.

Best regards,
Rishabh.