[Xapian-devel] Letor re-factored code

Parth Gupta parthg.88 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 10:11:34 BST 2012

Hello Rishabh,

The attached diff file should help you to refactor the existing letor code
and plug in your code easily. I have defined the header files with the
necessary flow. I have also specified the ranker class, which should be
implemented by a new LTR models, ListNet and ListMLE in your case. The
evaluation file should be used for validating the performance of the
algorithm in the training so which you plan to implement. You should take
the corresponding definitions from the letor_internal.cc and create the
corresponding .cc files. Feel free to do necessary changes and in case of
any doubt, feel free to ask.

Regards,
Parth.