[Xapian-devel] filter by facets and objective c version

Amish Shah amish at kno.com
Wed Apr 25 18:58:25 BST 2012

Thanks! Someone on my team was able compile xapian for iOS. I'll post more
details for interested folks when I get a chance to talk to him this
evening.

Couple of more questions -
1. We got a use case where we'd like to increase the relevancy of specific
terms on specific pages increases. We're indexing text books, and we'd like
to take the index from back of the book and make the pages where the index
words point to bubble higher up in the search result. I've looked at the
faq and have increased the relevancy of certain documents by changing the
wdc count. I'm probably not using it correctly, but I don't think it gives
what we need.

2. How do I highlight results? Wrap something like <strong> tags around the
matched terms?

3. Does adding more than one database to the enquire do relevancy ranking
across the databases?

thanks
Amish