[Xapian-devel] Mid-term progress

Rishabh Mehrotra erishabh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 00:05:16 BST 2012

Hello Parth,
I was travelling so couldn't reply earlier. I have committed the latest
code which includes major portion of the ListMLE algorithm and some portion
of the unsupervised feature extraction code (using the Autoencoder
algorithm).

6 AM UTC on 13th(today) is fine for the meeting. I will prepare the report
in the meantime.

Regards,
Rishabh.