[Xapian-devel] A Little Help

Parth Gupta parthg.88 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 15:50:08 BST 2012

Hi Rishabh,

I think its better not to expose RankiList to Letor.h and make it better
user friendly. So my suggestion is to convert RankList to the following
statement in this method.

std::map<Xapian::docid, double> letor_score(const Xapian::MSet & mset);

So just convert the RankList in std::map<Xapian::docid, double> format in
the methods where you need to return.

Parth.