[Xapian-devel] Letor Project

Parth Gupta parthg.88 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 19:46:19 BST 2012

Hi Rishabh,

I took some time out in the recent days to work on the refactoring. And now
it looks like I have included all the files necessary for the complete
code. I am sure if it will be quite easy for you now to start with the new
code. I would like you to complete it by implementing (copy/paste/little
modification) some of the methods.

https://github.com/parthg/xapian

To make it easier, lets have an IRC meeting the day after tomorrow on 7th
sometime around 10:00 UTC. Meanwhile fork my branch for the latest code and
this time I will help you with building issues too. The plan would be to
work on that one/two day simultaneously in which I will stay online in IRC
and we can debug it runtime.

Please notify your convenient time for 7th. I would suggest you to resolve
the issues with your IRC client meanwhile or install a new one but its
important to meet there.

Regards,
Parth.