[Xapian-devel] GSoC 2012 admin

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Tue May 15 06:24:50 BST 2012

On Tue, May 08, 2012 at 03:11:55PM +0300, Marius Tibeica wrote:
> Please create my journal outline, the blank project plan and notes pages on
> the wiki (I don't want to mess up the names).

I've now created a wiki template 'GSoC2012_Journal' for those who want
to keep use the wiki for their journal (instead of a blog elsewhere).

If you're logged in, then click on the "Journal?" link, and you should
be able to "[Create this page] Using the template [GSoC2012_Journal]".

For the other two pages, if you want to keep them on the wiki, just
make sure you are logged in, click on the "Project plan?" or "Notes?"
link and create then using the blank page template.  Otherwise change
them to be an external link.

> I've filled up the missing information.

Thanks.