[Xapian-devel] Xapian Github Organization

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Mon Oct 8 08:44:22 BST 2012

On 8 Oct 2012, at 00:53, Olly Betts <olly at survex.com> wrote:

> As well as the "host on Free Software" point, self-hosting gives us more
> flexibility, so I think I'd favour that over somewhere like gitorious or
> repo.or.cz.  If there's some tool we want to install, it's easy to do if
> we self-host.

There's a self-hosting tool someone was telling me about the other day which is apparently approaching the feature set and usability of github. Crucially, it includes commit commenting/code review, and is free software. I'll try to remember what it's called.

James

--
 James Aylett, occasional trouble-maker
 xapian.org