[Xapian-devel] Doubt about GSOC proposal

aarsh shah aarshkshah1992 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 17:30:04 BST 2013

Hello guys.I have begun work on writing my proposal as discussed on IRC and
will submit a draft in a couple of days so that I can make it detailed and
refine it after getting feedback.

I wanted to know about the number of weeks a proposal should cover and
also,is it okay if I set aside a buffer week somewhere in the middle of the
summer  for something like cleaning the code,working on the feedback  and
getting it merged(merging whatever code Ive completed till then.) ?

-Regards
-Aarsh