[Xapian-devel] Add an example to the community page and contribute more code

aarsh shah aarshkshah1992 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 05:15:42 GMT 2013

Hi Olly :) I guess you are busy these days.So I read up about contributing
to organizations and am getting familiar with git/github. Looks quite
complicated,cool and fun .Ill need a couple of days to get familiar with
it.Will send a pull request for the stemmer in a couple of days.Please can
you just let me know about the  documentation standards
and expectations that the community has.Want to document the stemmer code
as nicely as I can :)

-Regards
-Aarsh