[Xapian-devel] Python Xapian bindings in PyPi?

Michael Johnson mjjohnson.geo at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 02:30:59 GMT 2013

Is there a package for the Python Xapian bindings in PyPi (the Python package index)? I install nearly all of my Python packages using pip and virtualenv, but I've had to manually compile the Xapian bindings for Python for a couple of projects. I just did this again and was wondering if I'd simply missed the package before.

If there isn't a package in PyPi, would you be interested in a volunteer to package it up and submit it to there?

Michael